Thursday, July 18, 2013

Benefits of boxing


Many people think that boxing is all about arms and big round shoulders but it is actually a cardio work-out for the whole body. Boxing is good for weight loss, muscle toning, increased agility and coordination. Flexibility and the reflexes of your muscles can be enhanced. You may also find a gym or a training camp that have quality equipments such as punching bag or you can find a partner for sparring with complete gear such as gum shield, head-guard and groin guard. And it is much better to have a coach or instructor to show you the proper way of punching to prevent you from injuries or sprains, Also the right stance, and Defense. Boxing is good for your heart pumping and those calories burning. You can find out more defense mechanism abilities, which you can use in unwanted situations.

 As a beginner I started my training by jogging for 4-5 minutes and rest for a minute then shadow box for at least 2 minutes. I do this for 3 - 4 sets, 3 times a week. T,TH,SAT is my jogging day. W and F punch bag day. And I need a partner for sparring. I hope to find one soon.

 For me boxing is a really good exercise or sport because it will give you a physically fit body and you can choose the level and skills you preferred. Also it helps you to release the anger inside you. I love it and i think you should try it.

sorry for my engrish :D and have a good day

2 comments: